Beer is usually the go-to adult beverage on a camping trip, but sometimes the occasion calls for something different. Elevate your experience with the Old Fashioned, a timeless cocktail that’s making a resurgence and is perfect for toasting to the good life, whether at home or under a starry sky.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-1/2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- Splash of water
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Orange slice
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
How To Make It:
- Dissolve or muddle sugar with a splash of water in an Old Fashioned glass.
- Fill glass ¾ full of ice.
- Add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon and bitters and stir.
- Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.