Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 8 Frozen Waffles
- 1 Cup of Marshmallows
- 1 Cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-Stick Spray
- Fire up a grill to medium heat.
- Spray a piece of foil with non-stick spray to fit the size of two waffles.
- Place one waffle on foil. Sprinkle about ¼ of the marshmallows and chocolate chips onto the waffle. Then place the second waffle on top to make a sandwich. Wrap the waffle sandwich together and close the foil.
- Repeat four times to create four waffle sandwiches.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes on medium heat and flip once. Watch for the chocolate to melt and the waffle to crisp.
- Open foil carefully as waffles are hot and steam may escape.
- Allow waffles to cool before serving.
Want to sweeten things up?
Heat up a side of maple syrup or chocolate sauce in a small saucepan or bowl. Cut up the waffle sandwiches into bite-sized pieces and dip bites directly into the bowl for some extra umph!
Pro-tip: Make sure not to serve this too close to bedtime…
Need a mobile place to store and grill your waffle sandwiches? Check out the Kamp-Rite EZ Prep Table with Insulated Bag.