Every moment in the Great Outdoors is valuable and something that should be experienced to the fullest. Maximize your time in nature with this easy and quick breakfast option, which will get you out the tent and into the woods in no time.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs. cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbs. onion (chopped)
- 1 tbs. bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup ham (pre-cooked and chopped)
- 1 tsp. water (optional)
- Seasoning to taste
(Makes 1 Serving)
Additional ways to switch up the flavors: Make it Spanish with salsa, cilantro and pre-cooked chorizo; Italian with mozzarella, tomato and pepperoni; or Chicken Cordon Bleu with pre-cooked chicken, swiss and ham.
How to Make It:
- Boil a large stock pot of water.
- Mix eggs & water in a quart size Zip Loc heavy duty (freezer type) bag (to scramble) and mesh contents.
- Add in the ham, cheese, veggies and seasonings into the bag. Seal the top of the bag (removing as much air as possible) and mix everything by meshing the bag.
- Place the bag zipper-side-up into the boiling water for 10 minutes, though times can vary depending on the size of the pot. Keep and eye on the bag and reposition the bag if need be so that it does not sit too long against the side of the pot.
- Remove and enjoy!